Pretty Hot Mini Purses To Be Cool In School


I received a new shipment of cute purses just in time to star your classes in style. The last batch was very popular and everyone made them fly away from my Etsy Shop =)

The new purses have beautiful patterned fabrics, new images and they are great to store your make up, pens and pencils, your ID or any other small items you can think of.

I will start listing them on my Etsy shop beginning today and I will be adding new ones every day. Each one is hand made and unique, if you see one you like, grab it!!! Because each one is unique and special as your own style, and like you.... Can't be repeated ;-)

Comments

lizziebusy said…
Cool! They are really unique and special, love them!
Lizzie
andrea creates said…
these are really cute!
Nicole Austin said…
i love these!! i ordered one last time you posted them and it makes me so happy. :)
Ana. said…
Hi! These purses are beautiful!!!! My purse favourite is on the right.

A greetin from Spain!
Ana.
Inddu said…
Great!
Don't know what else to say (write):D

Popular Posts