Somerset Holidays and Celebrations


After a few rough nights with my sick baby (he got the flu... I think it's the season) he's thankfully getting better and I got great news in the mail: My issue of Somerset Holidays and Celebrations 2011... and my work is there!

For this issue I participated with some collages for the "Through the year" Section. I think every special day deserves a special piece of art, so I made some pieces specially for the magazine celebrating other special days (not the usual Valentine's, Christmas or Halloween). 


I'm very happy with the article and the pictures are beautiful.  If you want to read it don't miss this issue. You can get it directly through their site or at your local bookstore. It's a beautiful issue full of ideas, don't miss it!


Comments

Beautiful! Your work is always so colorful,cheerful and inspiring!
fantastique et mes felicitations Danita
Clare said…
Look at that last photo - yummy those colours and patterns - they put me in a happy place.
Hi Danita,
So glad you finally got your issue. Thanks for participating, as usual you were a pleasure to work with.

Jennifer

Popular Posts