Happy Mother's Day!




Yesterday it was Mother's day in Mexico, I had a nice dinner with my kids and a box of chocolates from the kids :) A day before My daughter's school had a mother's day festival where the kids sing and perform plays they rehearsed during the school year to show moms their love, it's a very nice tradition that never fails to leave me teary eyed. All in all, I had a good mother's day.

Today is Mother's day in the US and other countries, I want to share my love to all mother's all around the world, it's a job that requires a lot of love and work to get trough, but the rewards are priceless. All my love to you!

I hope you are having a wonderful mother's day!

Comments

Grace said…
Love your mother and daughter image. It's very sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you too!
Yasmeen Elsayed said…
thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Unknown said…
Love your art....! so nice both
Unknown said…
I love your work and your artwork always...!
Daniel said…
We also celebrated Mother's Day.
Daniel said…
We also celebrated Mother's Day.

Popular Posts