Halloween is coming!

And I'm getting ready!
Pack of 3 mini prints with Halloween tricksters.


"Carving time" 8x8 inches Collage on Wood


"Witch with pumpkin #3" 5x7 inches on wood.


"Witch with pumpkin #2" 5x7 inches on Wood.



"Candy Corn Witch" 6x8 inches on wood

I'll also be updating the shop with prints and goodies.
Just click on the titles and they'll take you directly to them ;)

I'm also restocking prints mounted on wood and I made new and beautiful fabric brooches, the brooches are unique, don't miss them!


Make your picks!

Comments

oooh la la!!!
Nicola said…
Beautiful! What a lovely collection!!! :0) Those broaches are gorgeous! :0)
not surprising how great these are danita! your work screams YOU always and is fun to see! beautiful pieces!
I'm crazy about these brooches!
Helena
Anne-Julie said…
you always make Halloween time so yummy and beautiful! :)
really cute projects! I love them!!!

Popular Posts