A thank you gift....

I while ago I was requested a custom piece from Tracy (Junk Posse). She wanted me to make something special for her, a portrait of her 2 little granddaughters. The main reason she wanted a custom piece was because her little girls are very special and unique. They're not blood sisters but even better, they're soul sisters.


I did not only got the commission and the joy of painting the little angels, but I even got a little gift in the mail the other day:


It was totally unexpected and I was so excited when I received it!
For me, that means only one thing: She loved the painting!


Well, I love the beautiful gift too. A Sterling Silver & Precious Metal clay necklace with one of my Frida stamps on it and "Danita" in the other side.


It is really beautiful, I'll treasure it forever Tracy!
Thanks so much!







Comments

Your painting is adorable! and so is that pendant. What treasures! ♥Kathy
Unknown said…
Il ove this painting, it is SO beautiful! I always like what you do, but with these eyes it's just perfect!
Anonymous said…
how lovely! :)
Unknown said…
Siempre estare maracillada con lo que nos brindas gracaias por compartir este talento con nuestros ojos!!!Eres lo maximo.Vero
Sacred Yoli said…
What a wonderful gift! WOW
Anonymous said…
your painting is so gorgeous :) and that pendant is truly adorable, definitely something to treasure always.

xMiriam
Michele said…
The painting is beautiful, it's no wonder she loved it so much. Love the necklace too. :)
Patty S said…
beautiful! when you give love you get love in return!!!

Popular Posts