I'm thankful...


Life has given me many things, but the most precious ones are sleeping right now with me at home, peacefully and safely in my arms. This year has been full of blessings and surprises, my little boy the best one of all, but that doesn't mean that I forget about all the others.

Thank you for your support this year, both to me as a person and as an artist. Working in my art keeps me sane in a city that's been all about murders, kidnappings, robbery and many other bad things. Your support helps me going through life with a positive attitude and gives me hope that this will end.

I hope that you have as many blessings as I've had this year and that they keep on coming for a long, long time.

Happy Thanksgiving day!

Comments

Cara Carmina said…
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU.... HAPPY TO KNOW YOUR LIFE IS FULL OF ANGELS... CONGRATULATIONS! AND A BIG YELLOW HUG! :)
VBR said…
Well! What a wonderful way to end a holiday. Two beautiful little faces to make me smile! Enjoy them, they grow up so fast! Thanks for sharing!
JulMiron said…
sweet baby!
Teddi said…
awwwww
*Staci* said…
Such a sweet photo. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving too. :)
Patty S said…
you are blessed to have such beautiful children!
i am thankful that i found you (on etsy) because you are one of my favorite artists! i look forward to seeing more of your work!!!!
xo, patty :-)
www.stampsewmuch.blogspot.com said…
Danita, I so wish you peace, joy and happiness unending. Our babies grow fast so for now hold them close and luv them unmeasureably. My son of 21 is away at Boot Camp in the Marines and I so miss him so seeing your pict warms my heart. :-)

Popular Posts