Thank you!



Thank you so much for your good wishes, blessings and comments!

We're slowly adjusting to the new life with new baby and I'm still recovering from the C-Section but I haven't forget about the coming Holidays, so I'm updating the shop with Holiday prints and other pretty stuff. I'll try to update the blog more often with more pics and I'm dying to get back to work. I made some new originals that I couldn't list before but I'll be updating it today.


A winter's home. 6x8 on stretched canvas.

He's not that bad. 8x8 on stretched canvas.

And a set of Holiday ACEOS that can be displayed as little pieces of art or used as tags for your Holiday gifts.

Happy Weekend!


Comments

Leonardo is a beautiful boy, what a blessing!
Danita, the course has finished and I miss you already! It was really great, a dream come true!
Love from Brazil,
Helena
Unknown said…
Felicidades por tu bebé, es muy lindooooooooooooooooo...........todo un angelito, que ternura, que dios lo bendiga. Un besito.
Tumbledown said…
Baby is darling! Love the new artwork too...Love the little Red Riding Hood!
Gingermelon said…
Hi!

It's so wonderful to see such a lovely pic of the baby - he looks so peaceful! And I'm off to check out your shop now to see your new stuff!!
hugs,
Shelly
ladyblackness said…
ohhhhhh!!!!! muchisimas felicidades danita! te deseo toda la felicidad y salud para tu pequeño!
Beautiful baby! Beautiful art! Beautiful you, Danita!
Unknown said…
Enhorabuena Danita!!!! un bebe precioso...Os deseo muchas felicidad!!!
Un besazo

Maite
Teddi said…
Oh, isn't he precious? YES! but so is your gorgeous halloween princess daughter!
Silke Powers said…
Oh, he is so gorgeous!! I can only imagine how happy (and tired) you all must be!! Sending my love! Silke

P.S. Gorgeous artwork!!
Cromeola said…
How Lovely, Congrats!!
I am in LOVE with your Holiday Cards......amazing
Alkemilla said…
He's a miracle!!!
A big big kiss from Rome
Love
Laura
Theresa said…
What a beautiful son you were blessed with. Much happiness to you and your family~ May your recovery be speedy. Congrats!!
(hugs)Theresa
Liliana Lucki said…
Bello , todo bello y sumamente bello !!!

Popular Posts