I'm teaching live at Studio Crescendoh this September!!!


Would you like to attend a live class with me?
Watch me paint, allow me to guide you in a more personal way
and let me sit next to you to help you with your art?

Here's your chance!!

I'm teaching this September 8th at Jenny Doh's Studio Crescendoh!


Collaged Backgrounds & Painted Girls
1-Day Workshop on Saturday, September 8, 2012

Ever wonder how a mixed media piece is constructed from start to finish?  Join me in this workshop where you will learn from the very basics to make a mixed media piece to the finishing options to give your piece a uniform look. We will explore different techniques for backgrounds, adding meaning to our paintings, translating our thoughts to canvas and adding beautiful characters. We will paint, draw, stencil, stamp, cut, paste and layer by layer... we will have a lot of fun!


If you're already signed up and taking my online course "Mixed Media From The Heart" this will be a perfect opportunity to get even more in depth techniques, personalized help and one to one guidance.  And If you're not (and why are you not in yet???) then you can learn a ton of stuff in this intensive class!

This class has a very limited space and I'd love if you join me there!

You can sign up here!




Comments

Popular Posts