The twelve days of Christmas... 2010!



It's that time of the year again. I've been lucky to be part of the 12 days of Christmas swap organized by Deryn Mentock for third time and I couldn't be more excited.



This year is most special than the others because I got my Christmas gift earlier than expected (my beautiful baby boy!), so I made my ornaments ahead of time just in case and I'm glad I did because I couldn't miss this swap!

So let's begin...


In the first day of Christmas Crystal gave to me a beautiful acrylic and beeswax ornament, wich is really an interesting technique. Thank you Crystal! I love it!



And in the second day of Christmas, Deryn gave to me a very clever ornament, which I'll treasure forever (who would think you can make an ornament out of a spoon?!).

My daughter was specially interested in this one... she beg for the little reindeer (for her, every reindeer she sees is Rudolph, just paint the nose red and it's ready) So, double thank you for Deryn! One for the outside, and one for the inside ;)



And for the ones wondering how can I still manage to work while caring for the baby, I must confess that I get a lot of help from my husband... and also I'm more sleep deprived than usual, but I just can't go so much without painting. It keeps me sane.


I just finished these 4 pieces. I even made a large one (12x12) and will be listed very soon.
Now I'm off to feed the little one. I can't be away from him for too long ;)



Comments

brandi said…
~what wonderful pieces you recieved...so unique and clever! and yoru painting are wonderful...blessed you are to have such a l♥ve who steps up to help...as it should be : ) i wish you a festive joyous holiday season...warm wishes and brightest blesings~

Popular Posts