Upcoming Live Class At STUDIO CRESCENDOh!

Now that my online class is over and my students are producing fabulous art, I am getting ready for my next class, and this time I am going to be traveling to California to teach a one day workshop in a few weeks


 Join me in this one day workshop where you will learn how to make a mixed media piece from start to finish. We will explore different techniques for backgrounds, adding meaning to our paintings, translating our thoughts to canvas and adding beautiful characters.

I will demonstrate how I create a mixed media painting from scratch and then assist you personally as we paint, draw, stencil, stamp, cut, paste and collage layer by layer in a beautiful setting surrounded by other students willing to learn all about Danita's Mixed Media Work. 

Comments

hanımanne said…
Hi!!! your blo pae awesome:))

Popular Posts