Wednesday, October 10, 2007

PFATT Marketplace


Hi from Chihuahua, Mexico!!!
I´m at my mom´s now and I´m not supposed to be on the computer but I just have to tell you that my page in the PFATT Marketplace is up! I´m so excited! This is my first offering in the marketplace, although I´ve been member of the group for quite a while. Anyway, I have exclusive offerings there... check them out at Danita at PFATT.

This piece is sold. Thank you!! But you can check the other that is still available here.

3 comments:

suze said...

I love this painting! All the cute black kitties. I love black cats.Glad to hear from you from Mexico.

Diane Duda said...

Love both of your pfatt pieces!
Hope you are having a nice visit.

Di

Lynda Lehmann said...

Danita, I love your charming art! I'm glad I discovered your blog!