I've been tagged other 3 times by Lillian, Rebbecca and Jen. Again!?!? you say.. don't we know enough about you already? Apparently not... let's see:
- I can't swim. I love the water. Would love to be able to go very deep into the pool and swim with dolphins. But I never learned. I can't stand not breathing!!!!
- I'm about 6 inches taller than my husband..and about 100 wider hahaha (Mr Danita says I'm not 6 inches taller than him. He says only 4.. .he didn't say a thing about the width, though >:(
- I already told all my family and friends that If I ever got sick and have to stay in bed...DON'T SIT ON THE BLANKETS!!! I go crazy... I feel like I'm trapped and I can't breathe... and I start hitting....
- When I'm cooking in my kitchen I leave all the doors of the cabinets open. My sister told me it's creepy. I remind her of that scene of The 6th sense.
- When I saw The 6th Sense I couldn't sleep for about a week. And I left the lights on.... I'm the most easily scared person you will find. I get to the point to close my eyes, cover my ears and start singing if a scary trailer is on while I'm on the movies.