New stuff in the shop!

Hi! I hope everybody had a great weekend! We bake a cake this time and got super busy doing stuff for the shop. I'm super excited about this new project!

A while ago I thought It would be nice to offer some mini prints on wood of some of my paintings, ready to hang, affordable and small so you could group them together, and now they're here... I'm very happy with the result!

This is only a small preview of the selection that is available, and this time I only made one of each, so hurry up and get yours before they're gone!










Comments

Tracy M. said…
They are all wonderful!
These are wonderful! Love the Mermaid! I am so excited whenever you add new items and I LOVE my "Summer" print! (Any new journals coming?!!!)
Erica Herbert said…
hello beautiful! these are SO GREAT!!!


"at ANY given moment

YOU have the POWER

to say

this is NOT

how the story is going to end."

LOVE.
e
risa said…
Wonderful! I hope to be shopping soon!
Flor Larios Art said…
I just got one Frida...the third one on the photo is mine. hehehe
Danita come to my blog I am having a giveaway of one of my wooden pendants with my art in it! See you there!
Flor

Popular Posts