Thanks for the support... now let's move on!

I really appreciate your help and your comments and your support with all this and I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart... but I also think that it's not good to be concentrating in the bad things and make the best of what happens. At least now I know that my paintings look great on journals :P

To help me let it go I made a new painting with the theme in mind but with a twist... is called "The thief" and she's a cute one! (If live gives you lemons... make lemonade!)




By the way, I'm thinking about the new Harry Potter movie. I've been waiting for it for years and then I got all mad because they canceled the premier on December.... and made us wait until July. Well, now is July and it is on the movie theaters now... AND I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT!!!!!... this can't be! And then all the people who has watched has told me that is so disappointing because is not like the book... what makes me want to watch it even more to see if they're right!!!! oh well... I hope the wait is worth it...





Comments

Love the new creation! Perfect 'lemonade'.

I was also pissed that they changed the date of the premier. I can't wait to see it. My husband and I are going to see it in 2 weeks on our mini vacation from the kids. =D
WoolenSails said…
Oh, I like that one, very clever;)
I have been talking with others and it seems a lot of people are having the same problem and with marketed items.

I love your work and can always tell something is made by you, you have a unique style all your own.

Debbie
Yasmin said…
That that a slap with kid gloves.... congratulations!

yasmin
Kolleen said…
your little "thief" is darling...too cute! I hope you get to that movie soon...my nieces saw it and were chomping at the bid to do so! I think they really liked it...
Anonymous said…
It's a beautiful painting and attitude :)
I'm Harry Potter's fan, books and movies, and I don't mind the differences in this last film. I've enjoyed it so much!
vivian said…
I love your positive attitude and the art that came from it! thats awesome Danita. Have a beautiful weekend!
vivian
(Groggy Froggy on hubby's google account) My son saw the midnight premiere earlier this week and he loved it.

That painting is the best lemons to lemonade ever! She is the cutest thief. :)
Cindy said…
Love your spin on it, lemonade indeed! And yep, even though the movie is a wee bit different from the book it is still amazing. I want to see it again.

-c
yapping cat
FishStikks said…
LOVE your new work, wonderfully brilliant and definitely set for the times.

Hope everything pans out well for you although I have no doubts that it will.

Have a wonderful day!
lOVE THIS CUTE PIECE, CHANNELING THROUGH ART IS THE BEST TO GO.

VOICING MOVING ON AND TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS, THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!

lOVE LOVE AND GREAT DAYS AHEAD dANITA!
Unknown said…
love your thief creation, is sweet and wonderful!!! congratulations for your good mood in adversing situation....bss
Danita Art said…
Thank you girls!
Unknown said…
Good on you Danita!!
Seriously love your little thief!!
Love your new painting! I just went to see Harry Potter yesterday and I LOVED IT! I thought it was very close to the movie. Go see it!
What a wonderful outlook and beautiful piece of new art Danita!
I've never gotten into Harry Potter books but I did catch an interview with JK Rowling last thursday and she's a wonderful woman!! Such class.....just like you :)
Darla♥

Popular Posts