This Old House

The cute little dolls are now done, and the blueprints for their houses are drawn on their boxes, they are waiting for the contractors to clean up and the code inspectors to certify that they are up to code, and the county office of Danitaland told me that all the paperwork will be finished and they'll be ready to be sold on Monday 07/06 around 12:00 PM EST on my Etsy Shop.

I'll leave you with a preview of the finished dolls, their polymer clay houses and hand decorated cardboard boxes so you can choose the one you like the most =)









Comments

Unknown said…
Ala....me descuido un poco y hay que ver la de bellezas que ahy por aquí........preciosas todas.Saluditos.
Unknown said…
Bellisimas!!!!....bss
Queerly Yours said…
Danita, these are so cute! 8^)
snippetgirl said…
Sooooo cute and amazingly clever!! I just love how your mind works :)!
Rhomany said…
Ooh! I like the little orange one, she's cute!
Son una preciosidad!!
nollyposh said…
Oh they are so wonderful X:-)
Silke Powers said…
ADORABLE!! These are wonderful!! :) Silke
Lydia said…
Danita- these are just darling!:)
Micki Wilde said…
Just gorgeous, I like the orange one best, so very pretty and summery colours.

Micki x
Kim Caldwell said…
These couldn't be any sweeter! Can't wait until Monday ~ that little pink girlie is calling to me!

Hugs, Kim
Lisa C. said…
I love your these (and all your art)! The little houses are such a great detail to each piece. Little treasures, they are....
Gustavo Aimar said…
Auténticamente hermosas!!
Jillian Frances said…
Absolutely charming! Your blog is always a delight.
Maya Hanisch said…
C U T E!!!!, congrats for your lovely & inspiring work

Popular Posts