I'm just starting my week as we had a long weekend (no school yesterday!) and I wanted to share with you some new work and some not so new, but just getting back from Somerset.

These are the 2 encaustic collages that are in the Current issue of Sew Somerset and are now ready to go to a new home.

This one is a homage to one of my favorite romantic movies, "The notebook".
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird" Remember that?

They're dolls too. Here in company of Mr. Pink Elephant, the Love Owl and a little shy Lion.

They are available at the shop!

Happy Week everybody!

Comments

Lauren said…
They are all so cute, I love your work! :)
Ana Gonzalez said…
Me encanta estos ultimos trabajos, cada vez consolidas mas tu estilo.
Robin Thomas said…
Eeeeeek, Danita. So sweet. You just keep coming up with the best things!
Angela Friend said…
I just LOVE all of the colors! That owl spool doll is adorable!
Anonymous said…
I absolutely adore the art work in this post! It's so nicely done!

I have the same orgainzer caddy as you! Aren't they great!!!

have a great day, and don't forget to drop in for the give away contest, all you need to do to enter, (follow) if you aren't already, and leave a comment!

see you
carmelina
necho said…
truly amazing :)))

Popular Posts