Rice and me at Barnes and Noble

Yesterday was so much fun!
I got to meet Rice Freeman-Zachery at her book signing in El Paso.

We chat, we took pictures and time went flying. I wish I had more time with her. She knows so many artists and so many interesting things that I just wanted to keep talking to her and ask her to keep telling me stories.

Here's with her husband who is also her photographer. He's very charming too. Don't they make a wonderful couple? I love the way they dress!


If y0u haven't checked out her book don't miss the chance! It's filled with great tips and information about organizing your time and space to create that come directly from working artists. Very down to earth. Totally worth it!


Comments

Anonymous said…
ok thanks for the tip...and I'm glad you had a nice time!...

ciao bella
carmelina
Sam I Am said…
how exciting!!!
danita..you are too cute :)
Flor Larios Art said…
Hi Danita,

I saw a video of her on youtube. She is great... I am going to check her book.
BTW you look great in that photo! Love your jacket :)
LINDSAY said…
I will have to check the book out. You're right, they dress so colorful and happy! You look fantastic as well :)
Sacred Yoli said…
Thanks for the recommendation. I just added it to my wish list.

Saludos,

Yoli
how exciting!!!
Juliette Crane said…
so fun! i can't wait to check out her book! you both look adorable in those photos:)
You look so adorable!!! So great to see a "real" picture of you!

Gotta check out the book!

Annette-Confounded Concoctions
That's awesome you got to meet her! I just ordered her book on amazon last night...I need all the tips I can get on managing my time :)

Popular Posts