Etsy update

Just click here

Comments

Anonymous said…
Danita,
Love your art...I follow your blog and your work on ESTY and EBAY. You may want to check out a new artist on ebay whose work looks much like yours. Art imaginations, I think is the name...I did a search of "fairy folk" under the ART category and it came up. Anyway, I thought I'd let you know.

I enjoy your art so much... one day I will be able to buy one of your pieces! Paula
Krissy said…
Lovely new items. The spring fairy doll is delightful and your pendants, as always, are wonderful to look at!
Cheers,
krissy
Sabbio said…
I love your mother and daughter + spring fairy dolls. Lovely! And the parade painting is really enlightning :)
Anonymous said…
I discover your work! I find it very beautiful!! congratulation! and good luck for your shop!
noodle and lou said…
She is soooo sweet Danita! Love all your new treats:) xo..jenn
Unknown said…
Lovely!

Popular Posts