Happy thanksgiving!

Thank you all who had taken the time to write me or leave me a comment about my depression. It really helps. I'm feeling better with the days. I know i need time. This too shall pass. As we say in Mexico "what don't kill you make you stronger". I'm focusing on my family right now. My baby and my husband are my priority and the reason I'm grateful every day. I know I can't change what happened but I can change how I react about it, and this is not time to be this sad. I'll try to cheer up and enjoy the days. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. God bless you.

Comments

Cecilia V. said…
your paintings are really beautiful
best wishes from argentina
Hi darling,come on over and visit,see my folk art giveaway and sit a spell,Ime sure I will bring y'all some light and laughter to you.After all I am a excentric,dingbat folk artist and I love meeting new friends.love your art.if you like my art maybe we can do a swap.see y'all soon sweetpea!xxoo,oh I added you to my front porch friends.
Sam I Am said…
Happy POST Turkey Day Danita!!!
Im thankful for so many wonderful artists that I've met and had the pleasure of getting to know..and you are one of them :)
xoxoxx
sandy

Popular Posts