Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm back!


Hi!!! I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!!! I'm back from my vacations. I went to visit my family and spend Christmas with them. I didn't rest as much as I wanted (I prefer the chatting all night long) but I had a wonderful time. Now that I back I'm ready for the new year, with lots of ideas and energy!!! And to say good bye to the year, I'm auctioning a man!!!! He was the perfect closure to the year and will be on Ebay tonight. I hope he is well received. He's a very strong man and can do many things around the house! He will be the perfect companion for all the girls on your wall ;)


2 comments:

Sam I Am said...

heheheeeee!!! love your Man!! with his lil curly chest...how fun!!!
Happy new Year Danita!!!
hugs..
sandy

The Vintage Sister Studio said...

Hi Danita!
Love the man, especially his chest hair....very funny!
Tracy