New Halloween And Dia De Muertos Art Is Now Available

I Hope you had a super duper extended weekend. It was great for me and got to spend some quality time with my loved ones... but that does not mean I was not busy. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I'm always looking forward to it. This year I was in an early mood and created a few original pieces with Halloween and out very own "Dia De Muertos" (Day of the dead) themes.... Enjoy!

A Black Cat And A Pumpkin

Trick Or Treat


Halloween Night

Monster Parade



Frida With A Red Flower

Dia De Muertos

Just Frida

Good Night Kiss

Me And My Owl

Cat ACEO

Devil ACEO

Ghost ACEO

Little Riding Hood

Pumpkin ACEO

Comments

PaperPumpkin said…
You have me in a Halloween mood! These are beautiful, danita!
Heather said…
these are all so spooky cute!~
I finally have a place to display my old underwood typewriter and every time a walk by it I think of you and your blog banner.
Raven said…
WOW...you've been hard at work! I can't pick my favourite cuz they are all so very adorable!

xxx
I love all those little Frida's in a row!

Fantastic!

Hearts,
K.
Deven said…
Love your ACEOs! So, cute!

Popular Posts