13 pounds.. just 13 pounds!
And you know what? It feels great being in control. Every time that I want to slip off and eat something I'm not supposed to or skip the gym I remind myself of certain things that are a great deal to me. To name a few:
- I can sit on the floor and stand up easily to play with my children.
- I can go shopping now and look for what I like, not what fits.
- All my shoes are loose... and this year I used below the knee boots!!!
- I'm not dying for lack of oxygen at the gym... or when I walk fast or a lot.
- I can do a lot more stuff and still have energy at night, before I used to feel tired all the time.
- My rings are not longer tight.
- Heat doesn't affect me as much (although cold does!)
- And the best one? My overall mood is a lot happier than before!