The Big Valentine's Update

It's almost Valentine's Day! And I have a ton of things to share with you! I love decorating my home around the Holidays and this one in special I like it more because I have Valentine's stuff hanging around the house all year round (can't blame me, I love hearts, pink and blue!). So I prepared a ton of stuff that I'm sure you'll enjoy as well.  I have new original paintings and ornaments too.  Each of them a unique piece that won't be repeated ... After all, Love should be celebrated all year, not only one day!

Just click on the image and It will take you straight to my shop.


Happy Sunday!








Comments

Unknown said…
Bravo!!!
Unknown said…
Bravo!
Alicia said…
SON PRECIOSAS ESTAS MUÑECAS...LAS DIBUJAS TU?
Y QUE MINIMAS.
MUY LINDAS.
SALUDITOS
Tuuli said…
Oy, I love that fox!!! Soooo cute :-)
Gorgeous pieces, love them. Tracy x
Olga said…
Works cause delight, Danita, you well done!!!
Olga said…
Works cause delight, Danita, you well done!!

Popular Posts