New Art In Sew Somerset Magazine

The latest issue of Sew Somerset magazine is out and guess what... My dolls are in it! (And my name is on the cover!) Yaaay!

 I was challenged to see what I could do with the many pieces of fabric I have laying around in the studio and I decided to obligue.

 Their bodies are made with scraps of muslin and colorful fabrics I kept from other projects in cases I was going to need them later on... I don't throw anything away, you know?

 Any pieces of fabric is good for making these dolls, and I tell you how to make them in the magazine article.

 
 And of course, they have my beautiful hand painted faces on them. After you pick up your magazine copy on your favorite bookstore, you'll want to own one.. They are available for purchase on my Etsy Shop today!

Comments

Carmen said…
Both you and your creations are awesome!!! Congratulations. :-)
Unknown said…
Congratulations Danita! Your dolls are beautiful! So happy to see you in my favorite magazines - yay!! xoxo
Beautiful! Congrats, danita!!
maya =^o^= said…
i love so much your work!!you are so talneted!!your dolls are amazing!!! every creation ooak!!!!!!!!!!! congrats for everything!!!!!! happy new week!!!!!!!
Unknown said…
Congratulations Danita. that's a feather in your cap. the dolls are sweet.
Betsypetsy said…
Beautiful dolls :)
Congratulations !!!
Awesome! Congratulations!! They are adorable!

Hugs, and thanking you for the lovely Frida magazine I won from your blog last month. It's truly a treasure. :)

Hugs,
SHeila
These dolls are really sweet! And congratulations on the feature and cover mention in Sew Somerset! YAY!

Popular Posts