Two Paintings For Your Valentine

As you know, I'm already on Valentine's Day mood.. All those hearts and love around fill me with joy and the artist in me wants to share that feeling with the world!
 
This one is called You Are Here, because now that you are in my heart, I will no longer need a map to find you.


I already found the one, but for everyone still searching for that perfect companion to give your heart away, I made this one. It's called Waiting For Mr. Right... I love the expectation in her eyes and the heart in her hands. Once you have her in your hands, you'll see a lovely surprise collaged in her heart.

Both paintings are available for purchase on my Etsy Shop right now... Get one before they are gone!

Comments

Oh, Danita, I just love both new pieces and especially the "Waiting for Mr Right"...I had a tea room/gift shoppe before taking my business online so I love all things "tea related"! Just love the cute setting you created for her...teacup and all!! :)
Melanie said…
Love both of them.
Liefs, Melanie
Tracee said…
So cute! I am in love with your detail work. You make it look so easy! Would you mind me asking what brand and model of ink jet printer you use? I was just reading through your brooch project on Stampington. I have terrible luck with ink jets and have sworn off buying another. But I really miss not having one! My husband got to install a 3D printer at his job. He brought home a link of plastic chain that he printed with it! Too cool!
Sunny K. Lee said…
Always love your style~ very unique and vintage~ :)
Clare Lloyd said…
They are beautiful.
KristyLee said…
Wow!! OMG your paintings are just so beautiful!! You amaze me all the time! Great work!
Peace,
KristyLee
PRECIOUS! I have Mr. Right, but I LOE this girl and her face. They're both beautiful!

Sheila

Popular Posts