Being thankful :)


I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. I didn't have the chance to wish you a great day with your loved ones but I'm sure Holiday is not over yet :)...

I have so many things to be thankful right now. I'm in a warm house. I'm with my family. I have health. I love my work. I have you...I feel blessed in many ways. I love this day because it gives you the chance to think about the many things we usually overlook because we have it everyday.

So I'm very thankful. And as a thank you for sticking out with me this year I'm giving free US shipping in my Etsy shop Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

You've made this year wonderful :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
THese are fantastic!! Happy belated Thanksgiving..I can not believe Christmas is almost here:)
Chikaboom!! said…
I´ve discovered your blog recently and i like it so much. I love your prints and your dolls. Thanks for doing nice things :)
Lenae May said…
Hi Danita!
I just wanted to let you know that I blogged about you and your new pics...they are adorable! I'm thankful you are part of the windlewood collection!
You always have beautiful work!
Lenae
Anonymous said…
You know I am Thankful for your Art!! Thanks

Popular Posts