I've been trying to make a BIG Etsy shop update and I just can't!... I've been doing lots of stuff for the season and I just couldn't list it all at once. So this is what I'm going to do. Starting today, I'll be adding new products daily to the shop. If you want sneak peeks you can go to my Flickr and if you see something that is still not listed but you want it NOW, just contact me and I'll be happy to list it for you (unless is already sold or on Ebay)... What do you think? Sounds good? Then go and check it out :)

Also, I'm on twitter! I'll be adding short updates there every time I list new stuff, that way you can be on top of things. If you are not following me yet, here is the link:
http://twitter.com/danitaart

Thanks! Have a super duper thanksgiving holiday!

Comments

ladyblackness said…
me encanta este dibujito de los tres pequeños.. es precioso!
Diane Duda said…
I just did my first big update on Monday (usually I just list as I go). It's hard!
Now I'm in the packaging phase and then hopefully I can relax for a minute before I get ready for the next. :)

xo
Di
(your ornaments look so sweet!)
Danita...I wanted to let you know that I awarded you the "Major French Award." You truly are an amazing artist and I just love your art and your BLOG!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Keep creating girl!
Michelle
Heather said…
you've been so busy! I love all the things I've been seeing on flickr :D
Kel said…
Wow, great blog and fantastic art. So much to explore, heading to flickr, great fun. Kel

Popular Posts