Oops I did it again!

I know I know I said I would try to post more often but I have a good excuse right now. I've been spending my time at the doctor's office the whole week. And many visits and many studies later... I left told that I don't have anything wrong and that I should drink more Cranberry Juice... So cranberry juice is now the cure to all my problems. It doesn't matter that I have edema like a 9 month pregnant woman or that I live more than half of my life with infections... drink cranberry juice they said!!! Had I known that I should have bought a box full of bottles of juice and save myself all the time and money spent there.... Now I have the tools to a happy existence: a portable hole to make disappear all the unwanted elements and cranberry juice to make disappear all the health problems!!!.. Oh well...

In the little time left I had this week, I managed to make some collages and add some little shrink plastic pendants to the shop, take a look:


Comments

nancye williams said…
Cranberry juice is good. I have found that doctors are really just practicing. I have spent alot time at the drs as well. I have spent a lot of money too. I am trying to eat better and to cut down on sugar but...still the pain and loss of time. I am going to think myself healthy and do my part to take care of my body. Have you tried holistic living? I like the hole and I like the cranberry juice. I hope you can get the help you need. I will say a prayer that you do. I love your work.
nancye
Zom said…
I love the hair. the top one looks like lace! And the way she is running, and the second ones little arms. So cute, just wonderful!

So glad you found the cranberry juice. It does wonders for some people; I hope it does for you.
Michelle said…
I am so excited! Alice is mine, all mine! Love all your new things! Hope you feel better!
I've had to start doing the cranberry juice thing too in the past year. It does work wonders. You'll be feeling better in no time.

Your new little ladies are precious.

Cindy
tascha said…
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I've had the same problem with doctors not giving me any answers. It gets so frustrating. I'm taking matters into my own hands and trying to eat natural foods and stop eating sugar. I hope the cranberry juice works for you. OH, and make sure it is REAL cranberry juice, sometimes it is "cranberry flavored" which is apple juice with fake cranberry flavored chemicals.
(((hugs)))
Diane Duda said…
Sorry to hear about your health problems, but relieved to hear that the "miracle cure" has been discovered!

I love your collages and your Pfatt painting this month is just beautiful! I knew it would be when I saw the little sketch in your sketchbook. :)

Good luck with the juice!

xo
di
Alicia said…
Your work is brilliant! I love the necklace on your first etsy page!
suze said…
Love your art as usual!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Popular Posts